Turning 40



I did it! I turned the big 4-0.  That in itself is not that incredible.  But the way I celebrated was.  One of my hens was also turning 40, so we had a reunion in Madison to celebrate.  It was amazing to be back in the place that our friendships began with so many people.  I am so lucky to have these women...and men in my life.  What a way to bring in the next decade.  I'm ready for this.  I got people.  Here are just a few highlights of my beautiful hens.  Cluck cluck!






Now that my hedonistic foray into my past is over, it is full project mode ahead.

I am starting with the fun stuff...organizing!  I hope to have things in working order by July, so I can actually get some house projects completed this summer.  My goals are simple and more realistic.  I will update soon.


Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram